• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Television

Do you watch TV? (on the television)

• Yes!

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Sometimes.

• Just for something specific (one or two shows, the news, ect..)

• No, not really.

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
We just passed through the age of live television merely years ago - now we are in the age of Netflix, Hulu and Youtube, on your TV, your gaming consoles, your mobile devices...it's a new age. :p

Honestly, Netflix, Hulu and Youtube are taking over - I don't know the last time I actually watched live television for more than 1-2 hours just to see one episode of something. I can just watch whatever I want on Netflix/Hulu most of the time. The combination of the two allows me access to just about any episode of virtually any show whenever I want, wherever I want...Add youtube on top and I have far, far more. I could go years and years watching them all day and still not run anywhere near out of content to watch - there will only be more as time goes on, and I can control which of it I want to watch and when...

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Only time i watch TV is when i am going to sleep. And i watch sports, but other than those to I dont because most of the shows on the channels i used to watch really such now. Kind of makes me sad to see that my little brother and sister wont grow up with the old shows that i used to love.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I still watch TV in a sense.
But due to NZ being about a year behind in every single TV show (apart from some American comedies and other popular shows) I usually stream all of my programs.

And Hulu, Netflix, and all of those things don't work in NZ either... so I usually watch some TV shows on the box, but my favourite shows that I want to be up to date on I watch online. (Castle, Fringe, BBT, Chuck, New Girl, GoT and lots more)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci