• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamWolfPack

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperMovie

Spectator
Reaction score
TeamWolfPack Members:
Jayx24
HyperMovie
Drunkenpenquin4
Stroh614
Dragonman481
Last_Amer1can
XShoopDaWhoopX

If You Want To Join Leave A Comment With Your Minecraft Username And Why You Would Like To Join And Also Your Skype Username

Nachoninja

Spectator
Reaction score
Hypermovie its me dev2001 and could I join Wolfpack Skype: Wahooracer46 I would like to join because I like to team and I think im an ok player.

iiVentus

Spectator
Reaction score
iiVentus. I figure it could become a much better playing experience with more people on my side. iiVentus is my Skype also.

PooFoo2

Spectator
Reaction score
PooFoo2. I would like to join because I'm a good survivor and a good fighter. Skype = grant.g.walker

JaffaKakez

Spectator
Reaction score
My skype is adam.murray63. I would like to join because I have seen you play. You guys are amazing... I would love to join you guys because it would be good to play with some of the best players out there. I'm pretty decent with teaming and usually can find some supplies to help out. I also memorize were the chests are. I haven't been playing much since the reset but I use to have 600 points. Please PM me. Thanks
-Jaffa

NinjaDude

Spectator
Reaction score
NinjaDude67 - I would like to join becuase ive been looking for a team for a while now, i consider myself above average and i am pretty good at working with teams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci