• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSpeak Mic Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Whenever I try to talk on teamspeak it doesn't work, except maybe for a second then it stops. It works fine on skype so I don't know what's wrong, it's not muted and it's plugged in fine.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Whenever I try to talk on teamspeak it doesn't work, except maybe for a second then it stops. It works fine on skype so I don't know what's wrong, it's not muted and it's plugged in fine.
Go to your options and go to the recording options and took another option maybe this works :)

LoadData

Survivor
Reaction score
I suggest trying the following within your Teamspeak 3 Client;
  1. Open up your Teamspeak 3 Settings
  2. Head down to the 'Capture' tab
  3. Cycle through a number of your possible 'Capture Devices'
  4. Upon selecting a new 'Capture Device' press the 'Begin Test' button within the tab - Check if your microphone is working as expected. In the case it works as expected, save the settings.
  5. If the settings are still not working as you expected, try another capture device. If none are found working, check your microphone is not currently in use within another Application, as this may cause it to cut in and out between the two.

I cannot promise these steps will work, yet it is worth a try.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
I suggest trying the following within your Teamspeak 3 Client;
  1. Open up your Teamspeak 3 Settings
  2. Head down to the 'Capture' tab
  3. Cycle through a number of your possible 'Capture Devices'
  4. Upon selecting a new 'Capture Device' press the 'Begin Test' button within the tab - Check if your microphone is working as expected. In the case it works as expected, save the settings.
  5. If the settings are still not working as you expected, try another capture device. If none are found working, check your microphone is not currently in use within another Application, as this may cause it to cut in and out between the two.

I cannot promise these steps will work, yet it is worth a try.
LOL i had the same problem and I figured it out right before you posted this :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci