• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISCORD Teamspeak Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakiepoo

Spectator
Reaction score
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak): Teamspeak
Server Number and Gametype (If applicable): ts.mcsg.in, ts.mcgamer.net, and 192.169.82.238:20003
Time (With timezone):

Description of the bug: When I try to connect to any of the three MCSG teamspeak IP's, my teamspeak crashes. It shows me join the Entrance hall but this is it, my teamspeak fades white and says it is not responding. No one has their rank either. I can connect to any other teamspeak IP perfectly with no problems or crashes.

Here is a picture of what shows up: http://gyazo.com/ed2869eb84fd741ed0c4174d5d89f9c0

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Happens to me too. I think someone posted a giant message containing characters that crash your client. I don't think there is a way to bypass this. Just have to deal with it for the moment.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
We have been having a string of DDoS attacks on our teamspeak. All we can do is wait for them to end because the DDoS protection was filtering too much good traffic to be worth it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci