• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teamspeak Abusers

Are you abused on TeamSpeak

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been severely troubled by people who have been abusing the MCSG teamspeak servers. They range from racists to people who generally annoy you. The issue is that it is hard to poke a mod and ask for the people to be removed from your channel while in game. I have to mute these people who think that TS is purely for annoying others. They just don't learn. Obviously there is no immediately viable solution for this issue but I would like to ask the community if they have any ideas. Thanks and remember there is a mute command on the TS is someone is annoying you or just poke a mod.

Reaction score
I agree completely with this if you are just in a open mcsg channel you gt 5% people who want to play with you and 95% people who join to make strange sounds or just abuse you, it's getting stupid now. People use teamspeak as a tool to annoy people because they think it's funny not as much as a friendly place where people play together

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I agree.

Sometimes im in a channel and someone just sits there in the channel.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Just poke a member of staff quickly :) they will usually use an alt persona to join the channel and listen in on what people are saying :p if they are stupid enough to continue well they will be dealt with

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I stopped getting on ts when my sound broke, but yes I was made fun of for being a squeaker and constantly nagged about it

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont go on the mcsg ts much just because the majority of people will just go afk and mute there sound if you join xD but the worst thing I have had said to me is can I have a look at your pu**y even though I did not think much of it since I am not even a girl. But if it does happened just tell a mod and they will deal with it.

Last edited:

ApplesFTW

Experienced
Reaction score
Just poke staff members and they will be on their way. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci