• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaRektYou

Spectator
Reaction score
This has become out of hand... every game i go in... Theres a team... I get into deathmatch kill 7 people, and find a 2 team... Stacked.
This is unfair... How to fix: 1. Dont team 2. Make solo and team Games. 3. (this is wierd) Teach us how to kill them, its really unfair... 4. If someone teams in a solo games they can be perm banned 5. Hacker teams. (now this is a general message towards hackers) Mineplex have the "suspicious movement plugin) and its not bad, because Mineplex doesnt have that much hackers anymore, MCSG should do the same... i hope you read this Staff have a great day...

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Teams are a part of the game. But I have to admit there are a lot more due to people wanting the #1 spot with the reset.

PikaRektYou

Spectator
Reaction score
Teams are a part of the game. But I have to admit there are a lot more due to people wanting the #1 spot with the reset.
true. But dont you think its getting out of hand? Finding a team every single game, I'll be honest theres nothing wrong with playing with friends, but when i see four people tryharding every single game its just not fun... And the amount of teams these days is just...

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
true. But dont you think its getting out of hand? Finding a team every single game, I'll be honest theres nothing wrong with playing with friends, but when i see four people tryharding every single game its just not fun... And the amount of teams these days is just...
Yes I see, but I guess we could have team games and solo games. But there are many reasons MCGamer can't do that.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This issue has been brought up in literally (no exaggeration here) about 50-75 threads just in this past month. The staff has already given their answer, there will be no teaming cap or punishment soon. We will not be creating solo servers. It breaks up the Survival Games into two separate gamemodes, and that's not what we stand for. Multiple players can be taken down at once through using the space around you and your environment, and through moderate use of secondaries. There are tons of guides on the forums about taking out teams, you should be able to find one that helps you c:

Due to the fact that there are many threads like this, it will be locked. PM me with any further questions ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci