• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teamers against or for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
Teamers is a problem for most people when playing SG but, I personally see no problem when they are 2 or 3 why do everyone hate them so much?
I know it gets annoying when they are over 3 like 4 and 5 teamers aint the best especially because /suicide is a nono witch makes them run around the map for 30 min looking for the one last guy. This is annoying for most players but, i want to hear your point of view on this one
Teamers YesYes or NoNo?

gamesaucer

Tribute
Reaction score
I usually want to break up later in the game if I am in a team but it hasn't really come to that just yet.
I mean, it is very annoying. I know that.
I still support the idea of teaming, but in later stages of the game I like it better if it's everyone for themselves again.

gaminguru14

Spectator
Reaction score
I find teamers very annoying. however it is a realistic part of the Survival Games and I think it should be kept. I rarely team with anyone anymore unless I know them in real life.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't find teamers annoying. I don't see how it can in any way be removed from the game anyways. Team's are realistic, the only non-realistic part is that everyone makes teams, even if they aren't Careers. Because it's supposed to be mostly Careers. I know anyone is ALLOWED to make teams, it's just never happened in the Hunger Games except between Katniss and Rue, which makes it weird that people from district like 7 and 9 might be teaming up.

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
When I team it is with my brother because, well hes my brother and we both understand that it gets boring for ppl to watch when its 3 guys left and we are just running around looking for last guy so one of us does simply /suicide.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I really don't care if people team or not. To be honest, if teams grow to big they can grow weaker than 1 man alone, as the supplies is split between them.

Herkeless

Tribute
Reaction score
Realistic teams of 2 or 3, no. Megateams? Yes. Not like they'll last long though. They tend to get murdered off pretty easily.

Rtzon

Tribute
Reaction score
I hate it when teamers run around looking for the last person on the map. It takes forever, especially when the teamers are so dumb that they don't even care to look at the cornucopia. (ahem... Retrink, TheHaaviB)

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hate it when they team vs me but I like teaming myself. But it's just a part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci