• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team needed for SG map!

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys!:D Basically, me and two other friends are going to host a server on Wednesday in order to build a survival games map. We need a build team of 5-10. It is going to be a 24-48 player map.
The idea we have at the moment is somewhat a mix between map 3 and 2. Infact, map 1, 2 and 3. Sorta:D It is going to be a grassy world, but medieval. So there will be villages, kingdoms and towns all over the place! If any of you have ever played any medieval RPG's... Sorta like that. So yeah.

The form I would like you to fill out is as follows... :

IGN:
Skype name:
Pictures of builds:
Past experiences:
What area of minecraft building are you best at?:
-Now guys, you really must include pictures. It will really influence our decision.

Good luck:D

-Llama.

flammendrew

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: flammendrew
Skype name: flammendrew1322
Pictures of builds: If you chat me on skype, i can send them to you, its much easier, or come on my server and ill put the maps on.
Past experiences: Owner of 1 server, Admin of another, I have built 4 Adventure maps, 2 server maps and I can handle redstone very well
What area of minecraft building are you best at?: Either Redstone Or just basic ideas for where things should be

Lemons_Limes

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Lemons_Limes
Skype name: Keelan.Rockley
Pictures of builds:
(This One Has been Used in a current Survival Games Design) http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg514/lemons_limes1/MinecraftBuildings3.jpg (This One Is A Trap Design that i would incorparate within your games, sorry about having no video recordings.)
Past experiences: I have built buildings for current Survival Games and have been asked to edit designs in others. I have also been a Moderater for a survival games but this wasnt for a long period of time as i didnt have the time.
What area of minecraft building are you best at?: I am best at building traps that incorparate redstone, and i also have my fair share of experience building in all biomes.

Thank You For Reading This, If my skype name is not Keelan.Rockley it is Keelan Rockley

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay guys, we've decided that you are both in;P We need the workers anyway! So, I'll add you both on skype then add you to our conversation on this website.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Lemons. Ive added you to our convo. Look in your 'inbox' on the top right of MCSG;P

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Our Team at this point:

Logicalllama - Head Builder;)
TrevorBrown -Head Builder;)
EvanBrown -Buildings, other
math_scott -Landscape, Redstone
Lemons_Limes-Traps, Redstone
FlammenDrew-Redstone

We still need:
1-2 People with experience in Voxelsniper and Worldedit brushes
1 People with experience in Redstone logic Gates
2-3 People with experience in Building large scale buildings
2-3 People with experience in Building small scale buildings
2 People with experience in indoor details

The server is root and will be 24/7 accessible .
If your application will be accepted write a Pn to me and you will be whitelisted

-math_scott

-We need more builders;P

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you need more builders, I could help you out.
IGN: static_nightmare
Skype name: static_nightmare (I have another one thats more personal :p )
Pictures of builds: See desert survival games in my signature, and I have made some pretty epic builds on creative servers (basically all mau5ville.com, which shutdown) but I have no pictures sorry :(
Past experiences: Desert Survival Games, and I'm currently working on a survival games map thats similar to your idea, however most things have been ruined and there is a lot of forest. Could put it on a server for you guys if you wish.
What area of minecraft building are you best at?: Ideas. I am OK with redstone, however no genius with it, but I can generally make things work out with small scale redstone traps. I also enjoy small scale building in detail. I am a pro with worldpainter, and I have attempted to use voxelsniper before, and I could probably become much better at it with a bit of practice

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Static we need a new builder right now! Some low life just blew everything up with tnt ^.^ I'll add you to our convo.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alrite, but I'm kinda also making one by myself atm, so I'll help you with yours, but I'll work on mine too

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci