• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Moved. Mods may close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

defer

Tribute
Reaction score
Builder Application
Name and IGN: Sam - samogotamo - PC- bob99090900 or something like that.
Strengths: Minigames, Hunger games, (im on xbox 360 alot), Leadership, Building Mountains (Im a considerable terraformer)
Weaknesses: Spheres, Optimism, Teaching
Proof of Skill (Pictures, Videos, Ect.):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFCwMj5yk44-->View attachment 44690
What You Like to Build: hunger games, modern houses, arenas
Why Us?: I have no Idea, it just said open and I had no friends that were good at building.
Previous/Current Build Teams: I built on my friend's server, Coopernat. Yeah thats about it.
World Edit/Voxel Sniper Experience (1-10): 6 or 7 for world edit,Voxel Sniper I quickscope. (0/10)
Any Other Skills: Terraformer, I can come up with custom biomes. PVP. Video creating (I have a youtube channel)its samogotamo)
SOMETHING EXTRA: If you have xbox minecraft I want to show you my hunger games world. I build on xbox mostly and PC building is odd, But I can still build. I play on 1.7.10 most of the time. SUB MY CHANNEL, With a sub from subway, Yay.
This is a PC build team ans you're application did not meet our standards. In that case, your application has been declined.

samogotamo

Spectator
Reaction score
NOTE defer - RECENT EDIT: Hey I just would like to say, I am now on PC alot more than I was a month ago. Yeah a month. It took you about 2 weeks to reply to my application. I only enjoy building on Xbox better because I don't have a server to build on on PC that I can show people. That was why I was so excited to join your build team. Also I'm super consistent on checking YouTube comments and Skype requests. This is just saying I'm on PC alot. So, decline my application. I can build but I need a server to do it. Also my online activity on Xbox is so inconsistent. As of my PC activity. So maybe you should change your mind. Just maybe.

Also saying that PC building is ODD, the fact that I cant build on a server without painstaking time.

defer

Tribute
Reaction score
NOTE defer - RECENT EDIT: Hey I just would like to say, I am now on PC alot more than I was a month ago. Yeah a month. It took you about 2 weeks to reply to my application. I only enjoy building on Xbox better because I don't have a server to build on on PC that I can show people. That was why I was so excited to join your build team. Also I'm super consistent on checking YouTube comments and Skype requests. This is just saying I'm on PC alot. So, decline my application. I can build but I need a server to do it. Also my online activity on Xbox is so inconsistent. As of my PC activity. So maybe you should change your mind. Just maybe.

Also saying that PC building is ODD, the fact that I cant build on a server without painstaking time.
oddly persuasive... hmmm.. ill put you on trail. add me on skype: deferisawesome. and sorry for the wait my scheduel is really tight

2fabb4u

Spectator
Reaction score
2015-04-29_19.18.55.png
2015-04-29_19.19.07.png
2015-04-29_19.19.17.png
2015-04-29_19.19.29.png
2015-04-29_19.19.38.png
2015-04-29_19.20.02.png
2015-04-29_19.20.15.png
2015-04-29_19.20.32.png
2015-04-29_19.20.43.png
2015-04-29_19.20.50.png
Builder Application:
Name and IGN: Noah Haugen, 2fabb4u

Strengths:circles, towers, large builds, (palaces ... et cet.) and smaller builds (houses mostly). Pretty much any structure that isn't too massive

Weaknesses: Spheres, terraforming, underground, furnishings (interiors)

Proof of Skill (Pictures, Videos, Ect.): if you go to Creative1 on the Lichcraft server and /warp Fabbs_Palace ... there is a build that I am currently working on ... c:

What You Like to Build: Large builds that have a specific block scheme and that are unique, ex. if you asked me to build a castle I would probably ask to build and alternative such as a Japanese palace or Monastery ...

Why Us?: I feel that I will be able to add to the build teams productiveness and complexity in building

Previous/Current Build Teams:

World Edit/Voxel Sniper Experience (1-10): 1 but willing to learn

Any Other Skills: Pixel art (kinda) c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci