• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Fyre!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreCat

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi! Im looking for 4 people to join Team Fyre! requirements are have 100+ points and have skype!

People in the team
FyreCat
Filmmaster

Filmmaster

Tribute
Reaction score
I have Skype, but I don't have 100+ points, I spent that on bounty. Im an excellent survivalist though! I've gone for about an hour and a half! I do have a Skype.

FyreCat

Tribute
Reaction score
I have Skype, but I don't have 100+ points, I spent that on betting. Im a survivalist though! I've gone for about an hour and a half! I do have a Skype.
ok you are an exception :) but please dont make of my high voice XD

Filmmaster

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm actually about to start my own team, interested in joining? I'm going to make the age restriction 13 and up but if your younger you can be a total exception! :)

FyreCat

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm actually about to start my own team, interested in joining? I'm going to make the age restriction 13 and up but if your younger you can be a total exception! :)
ok sure! and yeah im 12 XD

Filmmaster

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright you can be in. Just go to my thread. It's called recruiting for team minecraftian. Just read it all and your good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci