• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Eclipse - [10%] 24P

TeamEclipse

Spectator
Reaction score
Team Eclipse is working on a 24 player map, with a medieval village sort of theme.
The progress is quite slow since we are also working on a 48P map, Therefore we are posting this thread for support. (If people don't want us too continue this we'll just work on the 48P map linked here)
We also want new builders, so please apply on our newer, more official thread linked here.
We have just started and finished the terraforming etc. So only a couple of screenshots.
***Name suggestions wanted***

The type of style of house we'll be building.

Some of the terraforming

Some more (Please note; Those Ice mountains are meant to be like that for a reason, Which we'll explain in the finished thread)
Builders:

mr_pendle (Head)
RemixxHD (Possibly)

TeamEclipse builders

Terraformer:
TheBluemeerkat

Last edited:

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
looks good so far, i don't know what that green wool is but I'm sure you will remove it, but the houses have good shape and detail and the terraforming looks amazing, good luck. Its looking good so far.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
looks good so far, i don't know what that green wool is but I'm sure you will remove it, but the houses have good shape and detail and the terraforming looks amazing, good luck. Its looking good so far.
The green wool, was just some markings we were doing. Yeah, We're going to remove it. :D
And thanks for the review!

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
mr_pendle, looking good so far, maybe i could help?;)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci