• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Aeroic

How can we improve this thread?

• Total voters

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
Good luck, Thought I might apply but I wont get in cos I suck at buidling

Preferred Name: Nicko
Username: Bananaz_

What makes you suitable for Aeroic?: Because I could develop my building skills and meet new people

Why do you want to be in Aeroic?: Because I feel I can bring a new personallity to the build team and I also want to meet new people that play on the MCGamer servers and I would like to bring out new maps/lobbies/hubs for the server.

Previous Work (Please provide links):
Link 1: http://imgur.com/WZYG4Hs
Link 2: https://imgur.com/GnBDp3V
Link 3: https://imgur.com/Ji8D0FI
(Bad)

Itzzdean

Tribute
Reaction score
Preferred Name:Dean
Username:MSCG

What makes you suitable for Aeroic?: I am suitable for aeroic for making houses and making smaller things to bigger things

Why do you want to be in aeroic I would like to be in aeroic to build stuff and have a lot of fun

Previous Work (Please provide links):My computer just had a virus so it deleted all my stuff

SpenceTheFence

Spectator
Reaction score
Preferred Name: Spence

Username: SpenceTheFence

Skype: “Pokey Has It” - No im serious I gave it privately to pokey

What makes you suitable for Aeroic?: I love to build and as soon as I joined this server I really wanted to help out and I am a great/fast builder.

Why do you want to be in Aeroic?: To help out the server to make it bigger, to make more maps on the general menu (one of my peeves) and to encourage others to build their own maps.

Previous Work (Please provide links): Dont have any links but Pokey has seen some of my builds and I have more I can show him.
GUYS DONT USE THIS APPLICATION

SpenceTheFence

Spectator
Reaction score
Username: _OldHorizons_

What makes you suitable for Aeroic?: I love to build because building is my passion and I am good with detailed and big builds.

Why do you want to be in Aeroic?: I want to be in Aeroic because it is a club for those who work hard and I like to challenge myself with new builds and I want to meet some new people.

upload_2016-1-12_6-37-34.png

upload_2016-1-12_6-38-10.png

upload_2016-1-12_6-38-46.png

I am also building a new lobby for Pokey but it's a secret about what it's for.

Croan

Survivor
Reaction score
Username: _OldHorizons_

What makes you suitable for Aeroic?: I love to build because building is my passion and I am good with detailed and big builds.

Why do you want to be in Aeroic?: I want to be in Aeroic because it is a club for those who work hard and I like to challenge myself with new builds and I want to meet some new people.

View attachment 58663

View attachment 58664
View attachment 58665

I am also building a new lobby for Pokey but it's a secret about what it's for.
Please check your skype

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci