• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Tayemack123- Meet the Staff

T

tayemack123

First name: Taylor
IGN(s): Tayemack123, CatQueen
Nickname(s): Tay-tay, Taylor Tot, Taylor Swift (?)
Region: US
-----

One Cool Fact: I used to play 5 sports at once (Tennis, volleyball, track, horseback riding, basketball) didn't end well though. I only play 1 now!
One Embarrassing Fact: When I was little, I absolutely hated the color green. Every time I ate a green food I would either throw it out, or put it on my head (I will try to find pictures)
One Fact that makes you proud: I was #1 in my district for tennis last year, and #5 (I think?) in my state.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I've been stuck in a jail cell for an hour
Most Common question you get asked: Are you obsessed with your cats?
Favorite Animal: Red Panda
Favorite Plant: Cabbage
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Mac and cheese
Biggest Pet Peeve: When people ignore me for no reason (Who doesn't have this pet peeve though?)
Astrological Sign: Leo
Personal Catchphrase: "OMG! My cat just …"
Heard about MCG by: I looked up "hunger games mc" on the internet, and found it!
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Both of my siblings and some other friends (not sure if they're active)
First friend in the community: Eshancowee
MCG role-model: I want to know Turkish like Holiday, I know some pretty useful words already
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Gotten mod on here, getting a really high score on my PSAT, have successfully run multiple marathons, and kept a job for 3 years (and counting)
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: I don't know…I challenge Chad to a fight
Call me maybe?: Yes ;)
Do you team in game: Yes, usually always!
Have you been backstabbed: Plenty of times….awkward *cough* Sedrazo
Ever Broken a bone: Nope!
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: A bird, 100%!!
Personal Skills: Tennis, and procrastinating
Computer specs: Mac?
Computer operating system: OS X
Program I use to record: Screenflow
Favorite movie: The Deer Hunter (I cried for 2 days straight)
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Some songs I like: Tongue Tied (Grouplove), No Role Modelz (J. Cole), Geronimo (Sheppard), FourFiveSeconds (Rihanna), Better Together (Jack Johnson) and artists: G-Eazy, Major Lazer, Calvin Harris
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Skyrim
Favorite character from fiction: Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off
What does a fox say?: Unable to be expressed in words, as it is too magical
Terrified of: Thunder, public bathrooms, and corn mazes
Personal website: I don't have one but I have social media! tayemack123 on twitter #shamelesspromotion
Favorite website (Other than these forums): www.fmylife.com
Dream job: Pediatrician
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I work as a tennis coach during the summer
Favorite thing about the community: The amount of people you can relate to (way more than irl, which is crazy)
-----

When I am online: Literally all the time. Ts, forums, or in-game. Look for me :)
Previous moderating experience: I was an Admin on a medium-size server for about 5 months
Been a member of staff since: January 12, 2015
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To reach out to as many people as possible using the languages I speak (English, Spanish, French, Italian)

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci