• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Taking out teams.

mikeydrox

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you all something my friends have been asking me for a very long time.

that question is, "How do you take out teams?'

here is my answer.

to take out teams you MUST stay on one guy the whole time, once that player dies or get away,

move onto the next,

weapons like fishing rod, bow, and flint and steel are always very helpful for taking out teams.

make sure you know how many armor bars they have as well

here is all the armor information right here:

Helmet:
-iron: 1
-chain: 1
-gold: 1
-leather: .5

ChestPlate:
-iron: 3
-chain: 2.5
-gold: 2.5
- leather: 1.5

leggings:
-iron: 2.5
-chain: 2
-gold: 1.5
-leather: 1

boots:
-iron: 1
-chain: .5
-Gold: .5
-leather: .5

armor bars are VERY important so you know how long it will take to kill them.

also another helpful thing to do before taking on a team is to check their stats by doing /stats (player name)

For a good example of taking out teams, this is me taking out one:

Hope this helped! bye!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hmm, I found the part about armor bars to be quite informative, but the explanations could use some work.

thoboss117

Tribute
Reaction score
hmmm, you know unless you don't now about armor or want to watch a video this really wasn't helpful perhaps you could explain
how its done

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
This is very useful, because everyone teams on MCSG, including people like Huawhi, Which sucks because even when i go on the eu servers i lose because of a freaking team. I'm TIRED of it.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Ok tips, but could have been explained better

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
The only thing I really use when fighting a team is a rod and FnS. I only use the bow when they are running away.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Like you said, aim for one. Once the other player comes light him on fire and then aim for the other one as the other player will be too scared to fight you. :p

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
Like you said, aim for one. Once the other player comes light him on fire and then aim for the other one as the other player will be too scared to fight you. :p
It's a lot harder than you think... If you are targeting one person, the other person could easily come from behind and they could attack you from 2 points, dealing twice the damage whilst making it very hard to escape. You have to be really careful when charging into teams.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's a lot harder than you think... If you are targeting one person, the other person could easily come from behind and they could attack you from 2 points, dealing twice the damage whilst making it very hard to escape. You have to be really careful when charging into teams.
Not exactly, I have no problems with teams. I use that tactic well enough and it's gotten me an easy win, and most of the time teams come from one direction so it's far too easy to light one on fire THEN go for the other one while the other person falls back. If the other guy you're attacking then runs away all you have to do is aim for the other one on fire. It's not hard at all if you use the right tactics at the right time, simple.

ewa627

Tribute
Reaction score
I've only killed like 3 teams in all my MCSG experience. This will help. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci