• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Taking a break..

LeTsGo_84_

Experienced
Reaction score
LeTsGo's Journey

*Letting you know I may or may not quit, just taking a break*

[This is my story from the begging to the end.]

*Beginning*
It all started when my friend [kawirider21] came down to my house one day and said "Hey Dylan, come check out this new game!" So I went to his house and started playing this game called "Minecraft"so about a week later I got it. I put my name to LeTsGoSTEELERS84 because I love the Pittsburgh Steelers [Professional Football team] and the number 84 from my favortite player Antonio Brown. Moving on, I got a new computer for Christmas and started playing SG on a server called Woodycraft where I won atleast 200 games. After a whole month of playing that my friend [kawirider21] introduced me to MCSG the server I would soon play the rest of my MC Life. I play MCSG w/o a care for my stats they sucked! 10/800! In the summer 2k14 I started playing competitive.

*Clans*

Around June or July I started a clan called Luminosity. I'd like to thank Lt_surge77 for helping me keep it together. After Luminosity I got a invite to a clan named "ArtofPvP" Expectings was leader. Pyro was a chill dude but he did yell aot xD. After ArtofPvP I join Synergy! W/o a doubt the best clan experience I could ever ask for! We won about 60 to 70 Clan battles, I dont know if thats the most ever by a clan in MCSG if so we deserve a MCSG award. Then sadly Synergy went down, and Exquisite was born. The clan I call home.
That's my clan experience.

*Honor some people*

Hsnapn - Thanks for being a awesome owner and a beast of a friend. Godv1 <3 [Beast owner]

Cory - Thanks for being there dude. Hockey Bunny Lover xD [Beast owner]

P3 - My uhc buddy! Thanks dude for all the experience and teaching me things I've never new about.

Fliqs - Dude we were always buds you got annoying sometimes but you we're really cool!

zmaster777 - You're a Bunny Lover sometimes but you're cool.

Regularshow421 - You taught me some things that I didnt know of, you a pretty chill dude. We didn't know eachother for that long. LETS GO WARRIORS!

Ch4otic - You were there with me yo, if I said I was leaving the clan you were right with me! We don't talk anymore but thanks yo.

May not quit but just figuring some things out.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
no one cares wite boi

jk don't hurt me ilysm

KeepTalkin

Survivor
Reaction score
LeTsGo's Journey

*Letting you know I may or may not quit, just taking a break*

[This is my story from the begging to the end.]

*Beginning*
It all started when my friend [kawirider21] came down to my house one day and said "Hey Dylan, come check out this new game!" So I went to his house and started playing this game called "Minecraft"so about a week later I got it. I put my name to LeTsGoSTEELERS84 because I love the Pittsburgh Steelers [Professional Football team] and the number 84 from my favortite player Antonio Brown. Moving on, I got a new computer for Christmas and started playing SG on a server called Woodycraft where I won atleast 200 games. After a whole month of playing that my friend [kawirider21] introduced me to MCSG the server I would soon play the rest of my MC Life. I play MCSG w/o a care for my stats they sucked! 10/800! In the summer 2k14 I started playing competitive.

*Clans*

Around June or July I started a clan called Luminosity. I'd like to thank Lt_surge77 for helping me keep it together. After Luminosity I got a invite to a clan named "ArtofPvP" Expectings was leader. Pyro was a chill dude but he did yell aot xD. After ArtofPvP I join Synergy! W/o a doubt the best clan experience I could ever ask for! We won about 60 to 70 Clan battles, I dont know if thats the most ever by a clan in MCSG if so we deserve a MCSG award. Then sadly Synergy went down, and Exquisite was born. The clan I call home.
That's my clan experience.

*Honor some people*

Hsnapn - Thanks for being a awesome owner and a beast of a friend. Godv1 <3 [Beast owner]

Cory - Thanks for being there dude. Hockey Bunny Lover xD [Beast owner]

P3 - My uhc buddy! Thanks dude for all the experience and teaching me things I've never new about.

Fliqs - Dude we were always buds you got annoying sometimes but you we're really cool!

zmaster777 - You're a Bunny Lover sometimes but you're cool.

Regularshow421 - You taught me some things that I didnt know of, you a pretty chill dude. We didn't know eachother for that long. LETS GO WARRIORS!

Ch4otic - You were there with me yo, if I said I was leaving the clan you were right with me! We don't talk anymore but thanks yo.

May not quit but just figuring some things out.

finally kid

H

Holiday

Please make sure to not start drama & be respectful to others. :cool:

Thread moved to Community Corner.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci