• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Taking a Break.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
I know a lot of you don't even recognize me, so I don't see any point in making this. Guess I may just put it as my Skype status in the end and see if anyone cares, but I'm taking a break from the MCSG community altogether. Lately I've not being myself. I have said some things, which I regret.

Therefore I'm either: Quitting forever, or taking a short/long break. I may even just end up quitting for a matter of a day then coming back, but it all depends on the decisions as they come and go.

Anyway, I don't need to carry this on any longer I guess since I highly doubt people will care. I'm just known as a "friendly" wolf on the internet, but people haven't seen the real side of me, so I don't want it to go any further and release it.

I will have to thank the following people for being so amazing:
DecembersDesire for being an amazing friend and helping me along everywhere, I really can't express how much you've helped me.

OhFancy One of my favorite staff members, for being there to motivate me to carry on, and being from what was first a "fna" to now being a friend.

Yozy_XD We are very good friends now. We had our up's and down's A LOT, but it never stopped us forever yet.

(Yeah, not many people here... I'm kinda friendless)

See ya everyone, I hope people can understand I don't want anyone to take it to offense. c:
(You may still see me around in the odd game, because I will probably still play every hour and then, I just won't really bother trying to do well or anything, probably will just be screwing around, also sorry if this sounded immature to anyone, this whole thread was a little rushed and a few things were "in the heat of the moment" like I say, I may not end up quitting for long in the end. Hope you all enjoy the read.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
you just joined literally 2 weeks ago. sorry if this hurts your feelings, and i don't know if you've been around beforehand, but if you've only been around 2 weeks chances are people don't really know you well enough to care if you leave.

KeepTalkin

Survivor
Reaction score
you just joined literally 2 weeks ago. sorry if this hurts your feelings, and i don't know if you've been around beforehand, but if you've only been around 2 weeks chances are people don't really know you well enough to care if you leave.
ur cool

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
Enjoy your break, hopefully you come back soon! We need more forumers like you. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci