• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Taking a break from minecraft.

Reaction score
Hello its me superzer096.

So i was thinking lately of taking a rest from minecraft i have been playing for almost 1 year,and i'm to busy with school i need to get better grades at school,even tho i have been on mcsg for 1 year didn't meet a lot of people but i met some that are nice and kind and i had fun with,I'm gonna miss playing with them every time laughing talking about stuff and life <3.
I even tried to be a really good pvper like some people but its a bit hard but i do it,i never thought of quitting mcsg and minecraft cuz it grew in me and i loved it so much what can i say school comes first.
People who i thank.
Killerkons:you have been my first friend and we had our time i remember when i first helped u when you were a noob ^_^,but look know 1000 wins my gawd best pvper i met.
Betapuffle:we fight while laughing and when there is no one i can play with i can always play with you we had fun times.
Echo_555:I never met you before but when i applied i remember you declined me at first than gave me another chance to be in it and know i'm an admin in it,thank you for giving me a second chance.
Dave:you were the first admin i met well the only one but at first i thought you were just a mean guy but i never thought you were nice i will never make that mistake again.
Sonny:when i needed a donor and i couldn't offered it you bought it to me such a nice person i like you never gonna forget you buddy ^_^.
Zainnyyy:If i ever needed to talk about anything your always the guy i talk to you make me feel relaxed after telling you about what's making me angry sad etc,thanks for being a good listener.
Eu22er:man i wont forget the old times when there was a full lobby of friends having fun and playing together,and know we barely talk because half became mods the other's stopped playing i will always be a an eu22 player.
hyrule:We always play together when i'm bored of mcsg we have fun playing mini games and have fun there.
I forgot to put some names well a couple i will place there names after words when i remember them,I will miss this community and all the people in it i had lot's of fun in this server i tried to make lots of friends but i was to shy i will never forget you guys <3,and i wish i get known in this community that's my dream.
Btw im going to play for 2 weeks since i realized that my school starts in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah i have to take a break too because of stupid school :(. I hope we can both get better grades and play mcsg again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci