• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Takes 5+ tries to take items out of chests :l

BlockHe4d

Spectator
Reaction score
When I play on the MCSG servers, I have this problem. When I try and take items from any of the chests, they go back in. I don't know how to explain this, I can take them out, the appear to be in my inventory but if it's armour and I try to wear it, or if it's food and I try to eat it, it disappears from my inventory and appears back in the chest it came from. I have to take it out more then 5 times for it to ACTUALLY be in my inventory. I've tried shift clicking items, and just dragging them in but there is no difference. (I don't get the inventory tweaks message)

I'm Australian and I play on the Au servers, I never used to have this problem and I don't know why it started. If anybody can help I thank you! :)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Its lag and is a problem with either 1.3 or Bukkit. Not the plugin as far as I know since I also get this issue in other servers when I'm lagging really bad.
Its lag, SneakyCupcake ;)

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
This happens to me as well, but mainly near corn, so I see myself looting a good corn chest, get out of corn, try to put the armour on then it goes back and I find that somebody else has it. The only reason I can see for this is lag, I doubt anybody can find another reason.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
It happens To me when i pull out a stone sword I go kill peeps with wood swords but it lags back in2 chests and i get pumped :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci