• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tab list?

L

Lachlan_is_best

So I don't know if any of you have noticed or if it's just me but has anyone noticed the your name on the tab list isn't the first one anymore? This is only with MCGamer cause I've gone on many other servers and they don't have this problem. On the tab list your name is usually the first one in the top left, but it's not anymore. This problem is constantly bugging me because I lag a lot and I like to see how many connection bars I'm getting. I don't know if this bugs you but if it does please comment below. Thanks

- LMCRules

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It pretty much happens to most people in MCGamer, I think the tab list is randomized. But it isn't necessarily a big issue, at least your name is still found somewhere there. :)

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, m9 I was always used to the old way of my name being in the top left, and now I have to have a solid geeze to find it, and that moment whe you realise your /d ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci