• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Surviving Valentines Day Single

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
The Ultimate Guide on Surviving Valentines Day Single
Hey everyone! Just wanted to make a little fun guide on surviving Valentines Day single! This isn't one of my very serious threads, just some threads on surviving valentine parties, and in general valentines day without having a girlfriend/boyfriend!

No one wants to answer this question: ''What did you do for Valentines Day'', ''nothing, stayed home'', but here's a thread that will make you feel better.

1) You're not alone to not be doing anything, so many more people, like, millions, that aren't doing anything, or are single during valentines day (including me)

2) It's not a real holiday, we don't get a day off of school... So yeah lmao :D

2) Valentines Day is basically made for the money, companies sell sell sell Valentines Day things, so don't be stressed that it's a crime to not be doing anything on Valentines Day.

3) Spend it with family and friends! You don't have to spend it with a partner that you are in a relationship with! Spend it with people you
love like your family!

4) Avoid talking to people who are dating people, but don't ignore them. If you see the conversation is turning to the ''What you doing for Valentines Day?'' change the subject or leave.

5) Watch some romantic movies to get you in the mood, unless it'll make you cry that you are not in a relationship.

6) Come to the MCSG Valentines Day Event hosted, get a medal!, and hang with all us nerdy gamers!

7) Minecraft communities are great places to have virtual valentines. Just ask someone! What's the worst that can happen?

8) Listen to music!

9) Eat chocolate.

10) Prank call couples and make them feel bad! (Jk but I'd be down), I usually prank call clubpenguin!

11) I'm just gonna say it again, YOU'RE NOT ALONE! Just know that one year, you will have someone, and someone else won't. And those people who ARE dating, like kids in high school, if you're high school, those relationships probably won't last, sorry to break it to you kids.

12) I EXIST TALK TO ME PLEASE :D I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Happy Valentines Day!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci