• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival's gone. What now?

KingFlight

Experienced
Reaction score
Sever is down because of un-disclosed reasons, though it is rumored that it was because of drama.

It also has been stated that factions will never be installed again if the server is ever up.

Almost a year and a half ago, Septemberish of 2012, there was serious talk by the staff team of developing a plugin that would coincide with the Hunger Games and the districts of Panem. It was going to make role-play so much better and would set as aside from other servers. This never happened and turned into a Factions server like every other Minecraft server in the world.

Well, seeing that Faction's won't happen, can we get the custom plugin now? There is obviously the player base for it.

P.s: I waited a year for Survival to be out since the last survival closed. Then the new one closed for a month. It has been a few months since that and I just wanted to say:
I don't care if there is drama
I don't care if you un-install factions
I don't care if you can't say no to a couple of kids screaming for attention

But this was the server where I found all the players I see here. On the forums. I don't go to US Hub because I'm Australian, same with EU.I found friendships and fun, a place to escape from studying for my HSC.

Turn it back on.

Please.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Anster left. The owner of survival if im correct. So we need to find some one to assist Dave in it.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
If it does come back, it will be a while. The server ruined more friendships than it made, there was a ton of drama, a lot of harassment etc. Don't count on it being back any time soon.

Trinnn

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not going to work without being ran correctly, and to my knowledge no one knows how to run it correctly. And without the proper leadership, it can only cause damage to the community

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sure it will be back, and I hope it will be better than ever!

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I apologize for the semi-necro.

The staff seriously did not know what they were doing, honestly. When it comes to factions, everyone is aggressive. I can prove that by joining any factions server that has ever existed. They could have done a little research before jumping to conclusions.

Anyways, I thought that the Panem/District idea was amazing, and I always assumed that it was getting worked on. The fact that it isn't kind of saddens me. Survival Games in Minecraft is now extremely popular, and that means that not every player seeking to play Survival Games will join MCSG. If MCG creates a Survival plugin based around the Hunger Games, I'm sure it would attract thousands of new players.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci