• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival server issues and more.

KraZ__

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello there everyone, my name is Kieron Wiltshire also known by my in-game name as KraZ__.
I would just like to make a small statement that I think you should all be aware of...

I will be working with Antster [UNOFFICALLY] to create some plugins for the survival server because the dev's have their hands full with the other servers they have to maintain.

If there are any issues or plugin ideas you wish to discuss please reply to this thread.

Thank you!

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Free stuff for #NoobPOOPERS

But in all seriousness maybe a small winnings for killing mobs like $1

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
It's really awesome you guys are working on this <3 gg keep up the good work

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Might we get a peaceful survival server? How it was originally planned?

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
A new shop/auction plugin, sort of like this? /buy 1 (item) (how much youre max will be willing to pay, if someone has a price above that they'll become notified) if you dont say (,ax price) it'll buy no matter what./sell (quantity) item (your price, if someone has already sold before itll become collected and wont be sold until it reaches the price you chose, if ever) /price (quantity) item self explanatory. Maybe add a /collect to get back things that didn't sell.

KraZ__

Survivor
Reaction score
A new shop/auction plugin, sort of like this? /buy 1 (item) (how much youre max will be willing to pay, if someone has a price above that they'll become notified) if you dont say (,ax price) it'll buy no matter what./sell (quantity) item (your price, if someone has already sold before itll become collected and wont be sold until it reaches the price you chose, if ever) /price (quantity) item self explanatory. Maybe add a /collect to get back things that didn't sell.

This is kind of planned for me right now, but I really need to talk to antster more on this before a final decision is made.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
This is kind of planned for me right now, but I really need to talk to antster more on this before a final decision is made.
Lovely, however we probably need to use the auction plugin for a while but disabling everything but /collect, so people won't lose that gear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci