• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanginator

Spectator
Reaction score
wow i hope you dont mind me and my friends are going to make a trailer too... man talk about beating to the punch... nice job though
Thats Totally cool, love to see how other people will interpret it and make it there own :p

spencer64

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm thinking of making one this weekend as well. I have a full version of FRAPS (not pirated :p ) and Sony Vegas so expect a trailer from me soon, that is, if I can actually get on a server, they're all so full!

Miguel Rodriguez

Spectator
Reaction score
So basically, I recorded some footage during the beta weekend and I though it be cool to edit it together and make a "Minecraft Survival Games" Trailer

I was thinking of making a better version upon server opening. Thats if anyone actually likes this one :p

-zanginator
If you add GLSL Shaders it would be even epic!

Evan

Spectator
Reaction score
i am currently hiding in the tree that was at the end LOL!
awesome trailer by the way

spencer64

Tribute
Reaction score
Filmed about an hour of footage on one of the servers just now. Probably will film some more so I have lots to chop up and edit together in sony vegas.

Maunaloa

Tribute
Reaction score
I like it needs improvement with more what the sever is about besides game play but pretty good

zanginator

Spectator
Reaction score
I like it needs improvement with more what the sever is about besides game play but pretty good
Yea, just didnt want to bombard people with too much info. I'd rather make them curious (more likely to go on and learn about it..I hope)

It could of been better portrayed through gameplay by using footage as the match begins, but the main problem is that I don't have the ability to fly as im not dead :p

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
Yea, just didnt want to bombard people with too much info. I'd rather make them curious (more likely to go on and learn about it..I hope)

It could of been better portrayed through gameplay by using footage as the match begins, but the main problem is that I don't have the ability to fly as im not dead :p
in my trailer im using a blend of first person action between me and three friends and third person pan shots

ps i also found this cool openning shot that i am going to use thats on the start of a match... and for your problem about being not being dead just do what i so and film some of the footage on your own server with people from the fourms

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
So basically, I recorded some footage during the beta weekend and I though it be cool to edit it together and make a "Minecraft Survival Games" Trailer

I was thinking of making a better version upon server opening. Thats if anyone actually likes this one :p

-zanginator
Were you using the Camera mod as a spectator?

TrAnCeiK

Spectator
Reaction score
This is awesome but like everyone said, u should add the GLSL Shaders it would look more dynamic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci