• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Trailer (Feedback)

Would you like to see a longer version of this?

• Total voters

Viikkttor

Tribute
Reaction score
Great video! :D But perhaps you should do some more editing.
Some of the clips is a litle bit to long. :p
Try re-loggin, it will reset the skins:)

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback,

Yeah it isn't edited to a great standard but then it wasn't my intention to make it into what it turned out to be.

I really like some of the shots you got, were they done on the MCSG servers or on a private server and just out of interest what video editing software do you use?

Viikkttor

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback,

Yeah it isn't edited to a great standard but then it wasn't my intention to make it into what it turned out to be.

I really like some of the shots you got, were they done on the MCSG servers or on a private server and just out of interest what video editing software do you use?
The shots i got was on the EU MCSG servers. The people i filmed didn't know i was recording, so the shots i got was pure PVP.
I used a mod called Optifine, witch reduces lagg and lets me Zoom like a BAWZ :p
For recording i use FRAPS.
For editing i used Sony Vegas Pro 10
(for a fast upload, i used WinAvi to convert into 720p)
Hope there was some good information in this:)

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The shots i got was on the EU MCSG servers. The people i filmed didn't know i was recording, so the shots i got was pure PVP.
I used a mod called Optifine, witch reduces lagg and lets me Zoom like a BAWZ :p
For recording i use FRAPS.
For editing i used Sony Vegas Pro 10
(for a fast upload, i used WinAvi to convert into 720p)
Hope there was some good information in this:)
Optifine is officially cosidered a hack "says chad" if you use the extended viewbut i did love your video as well so id say its worth it. Im also only memtioning it because you said that you zoom in like a BAWZ

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
music is nice
video is a little slow
and texture pack is fugly

RyanMills

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks awesome! However I think some of the shots drag on a little too long. I'd like to see a longer but faster paced version. And if you ever need actors for cinematics etc let me know :D

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
For the most part good, but like prior said, cuts were made scarcely leaving us to stare at shots for 10 seconds or more, and it lowers the attention span of the viewers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci