• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarrats

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it will be cool if there was a tournament with a prize like 500 points or something. 24 player brackets, top 6 move on and so on till the final round. I want to know what you guys think about this idea, i think it would be very fun. You would have to register to prevent afker's and such, you could also register a team and there could be a team tournament.
Also post what you think would be a good prize.

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't they already host tournaments and competitions occasionally? Anyway, this should probably be in suggestions.

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
I would LOVE to be in a tournament im very competitive and would love to play with you guys :p

Reaction score
I know they do hold some kind of tournament for the top 24 players occasionally. However perhaps a function to allow anyone to enter as you have suggested would be interesting.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Chad said something about a us vs eu tourny on a stream.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I hope I get to play in some sort of tournament! It looks like I am able to hold the number 4 spot on the leaderboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci