• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Tips

kmatz44

Spectator
Reaction score
1.Okay so I have been testing some new tips for MCSG or any type of Game with 1.Another tip is to jump around the enemy while fighting. It gives them less of a chance to hit you.2. The last tip I give you is to never give up and if you get low on health still try to get your bar up and attack again. ;D Have fun

Skip To Step:
Tip 1-Attacking
Tip 2-Health

Thanks for reading this post and may the lag be ever in your favor. ;D

kmatz44

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok everyone is saying step 1 is incorrect go test it on a single player world please...

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I just tested it on the MCSG hub. Not accurate at all. Someone was sprint jumping, I followed in suit while sprinting. They got way ahead of me.

Also, don't double post. Just edit your first post. It's against the forum rules to double post.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just tested it on the MCSG hub. Not accurate at all. Someone was sprint jumping, I followed in suit while sprinting. They got way ahead of me.

Also, don't double post. Just edit your first post. It's against the forum rules to double post.
Maybe single player is different?

kmatz44

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay but ive tested it on multiplayer too just trust me

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Maybe single player is different?
Just tested it with some redstone repeaters. I got to the end of the line after they all triggered while sprinting. While jumping I got to the line before they all triggered.

So, same case. Jumping is faster.

Okay but ive tested it on multiplayer too just trust me
I'm sorry, but you're wrong.
I can upload video proof if you would like.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just tested it with some redstone repeaters. I got to the end of the line after they all triggered while sprinting. While jumping I got to the line before they all triggered.

So, same case. Jumping is faster.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong.
I can upload video proof if you would like.
GG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci