• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL Games tip (different for each map)

Did this help you?

• Total voters
Reaction score
hey guys,
on survival games map 4 (or the one with spawn in a construction site) i have a good chest route and strategy:
run to the middle and get at least one chest. hit three people quickly, then run!
after that run to the airport. get all the chests in and by the airport. then there is a forest and mountain by the airport. the mountian and forest contains 5 chests. run to the trian station and go up the steps and walk along the iron bars to the other chest. there is a crafting table in the back of the train. if u can make a good sword and if you can armor. if u did this fast enough, run back to the cornucopia and get the chests when its refilled (at midnight) and get as many chests as you can then do this route again.

PLEASE LIKE IF THIS HELPS

Reaction score
hey guys, even though i sort of hate this map...
BREEZE ISLAND: go for one of the cornucopia chests and hit 3 people (for points) then go to the small island that has 3 chests (one in tree, on ground, underwater) then go to the parkour tower/island and go up and up. you'll then find like 4 chests. then go to the island that has a waterfall. depending on how long that took you, if it is soon to be dark, go back to the cornucopia (BE CAUTIOUS!!! there will probably be someone there) then collect as many chests as you can. then run back to the small island and do the same chest route. there is a crafting table on the parkour island with the fortress. make armor or swords. Try to make it to the deathmatch, when its the deathmatch and the other 2 r in a team, run around in circles to tire them out.

(P.S. all of my strategies won't work all the time)

A tip to help kill in deathmatch--------- run as fast as you can then hit when they r right in front of you then turn quickly and repeat. if they run-----------act as though you are chasing them but then turn around so they will come straight at you.

PLEASE LIKE IF THIS HELPED YOU

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
the mountian and forest contains 5 chests.
I can give you a list on all chests that are not in city from train station to airport, one inside train station, some in the upper floor, one hidden with the iron bars, one in a hole, two in the ruins + one tier two, two jungle leave chests, one with the river, one inside the train, one upon the train, one in the side of the track, one in the medium tree, one in the lake, one tier 2 in the crashed plane, two in a hole there, one in a fallen tree, one in the houses with the forest, there. There is every I can remember now.

Reaction score
I can give you a list on all chests that are not in city from train station to airport, one inside train station, some in the upper floor, one hidden with the iron bars, one in a hole, two in the ruins + one tier two, two jungle leave chests, one with the river, one inside the train, one upon the train, one in the side of the track, one in the medium tree, one in the lake, one tier 2 in the crashed plane, two in a hole there, one in a fallen tree, one in the houses with the forest, there. There is every I can remember now.

that is super helpful and detailed thx

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Why do you want us to like every post?
-.-

bAng00214

Spectator
Reaction score
here is a universal stradegy for all maps...

"he who doth not sucketh and weildeth the diamond sword wins the crown

bAng00214

Spectator
Reaction score
also, survival games 4 holds many traps you can use to your atvantage if you know where they are, i have taken down many alliances just using the traps on that map.

thebowiejohn

Survivor
Reaction score
Imo this wasn't helpful. To just tell people there is a chest in a tree, it's like what tree are you talking about? Make a video and post to youtube...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci