• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Mario Land

Do you enjoy this map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PandaGamer

Spectator
Reaction score
SURVIVAL GAMES MARIO LAND
The contestants fell down a warp pipe and have entered the Mushroom Kindom!
This map is based off of the iconic Mushroom Kingdom. It features landmarks such as Peach's Castle, Bowser's Castle, Mario and Luigi's House (from Paper Mario), a toad village, the Cocoa Mountains, and a Mario Kart track. This map offers a small and crowded fighting environment, that is still easy to die and get lost in. Each corner of the map has a double chest that players will fight over for domination and the castles are easy to hold down and defend. It is lots of fun and designed for 24 players.
DOWNLOAD AND PHOTOS: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/survival-games-mario-land/
NOTICE: Bowser's Castle is laggy when you first walk towards it, so be careful or you might run in a lava lake. Also this is my first map, so don't be too rough when complaining. Give me constructive criticism!!
UPDATE #1: I added more hills and chests so the landscape is less flat. Consider this a day 1 update ;)

PandaGamer

Spectator
Reaction score
btw the reason the photos and download is on planetminecraft is because they glitched out here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci