• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

x_zer0_x

Spectator
Reaction score
I've been looking around for actual maps of vareide's survival games maps that show where chests and stuff are, but after searching around, I can't seem to find any. Does anyone know if any such maps exist? Any help is appreciated :)

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
There aren't going to be any maps that show where the chests are. You're probably going to have to use a 'chest finder' to find the chests. Remember, they are against the rules on these servers, so I'd highly recommend downloading the map yourself and just go searching for a bit, write down the coordinates, and go from there. If you want any extra help, try and ask other users. If you don't feel like taking the effort to find the chests, so be it. :)

x_zer0_x

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, thanks! Are there any maps that don't show chests and just landmarks? Or would I have to download the map and put it in a mapping program?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
There are no maps that show landmarks or/and chests.
But if you are going to make one, can you send it to me? ><'

Jbayan

Spectator
Reaction score
Download Nodus
Go into SinglePlayer
Turn on chest finder
= Profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.