• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Map 4 votes

BlitzTheMapMaker

Spectator
Reaction score
Due to Varide seeming to post a new map later in this time f the year i decided to make the aftermath of the map. My name is Blitz and i have came to tell you all that i will be the one working on the ultimate 4th map of Survival Games. I have some ideas that i want you guys to vote on which will help me. Like i saw on the fourm about the nether, i liked it, i thought of it, then thought its gonna take forever to build nether on the over world. However i can try, if not i have other ideas. for example, i was also gonna try to hold the games in a map with all the biomes in one place, i thought that would be cool, or build new york city and have NPC villagers roaming around making it seem real, or have it in space, wat i mean by space is The End. Without the enderdragon and enderman of course, probably same idea with the enther of building it in over world. please vote from any of those 3 and postit so i can start building right away. Thank you~

- Blitz

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
1. Like i saw on the fourm about the nether, i liked it, i thought of it, then thought its gonna take forever to build nether on the over world.
2. I was also gonna try to hold the games in a map with all the biomes in one place.
3. New york city and have NPC villagers roaming around making it seem real.
4.Have it in space, wat i mean by space is The End. Without the enderdragon and enderman of course.
1. You could use mcedit to copy and paste parts of the nether into the overworld.
2. I don't get it...
3. That would most likely end up as map 2 with no destroyed walls.
4. That would be impossible if you want it without the endermen. If you would build it in the overworld you wouldn't have that "spacey" feel.

Alex Troy

Tribute
Reaction score
i hav an idea my name on the forums is Alex Troy known as toyboy15100 in minecraft i was thinking of a desert biome with the conspiracy of herobrine in the map pyrimads oasises and hidden tombs idk if u are alllready working on map 4 but if u are keep this idea for map 5 cant wait to see wast map4 is

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You could make an amusement park/carnival/zoo. You could spawn in the entrance and choose whatever route u want (entrance of zoo, carnival , amusement park). I think that would be cool

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Use Sethbling's biome filter to change the biome to skyland/end so the map is like that, and the developers of MCSG can disable or enable certain mobs from spawning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci