• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Lilypad

Do you think that the map will be accepted? - ¿Crees que el mapa sera aceptado?

• Yes

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Sweren

Gold
Reaction score

Name of map:

Survival Games: Lilypad

Lead Builder/Build team name:
Defroi & Sweren

Game type:
Survival Games

Map description:
Lilypad is a map with lily leaf design expanded, is located at sea and has a height of +200 blocks.

The first version was created by Defroi and the second was made by Sweren I adapted and modified for use as right mini map.

This map has 68 chests (Tier 2) and 141 (Tier 1) randomly distributed in this.

The first inspirations were taken from different forums about doing something floating something big something varied and very creative in this haw, born Lilypad

Video/screenshots:

Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable:

Deathmatch
-578 / 40 / 220

Map radius:
250 blocks

I, Sweren agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks interesting. The screenshots don't display a whole lot. I'd like to see more :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Woah! Looks very interesting! However, it seems as if there have been a lot of blocks placed & terraformed within the map. Do you think this could cause people with computers not as well as others could suffer from frame lag?

Sweren

Gold
Reaction score
Woah! Looks very interesting! However, it seems as if there have been a lot of blocks placed & terraformed within the map. Do you think this could cause people with computers not as well as others could suffer from frame lag?
I rather doubt, the problem is my settings chunks and my PC, it is the processor and graphics card are obsolete, equally, no blocks to change quality as leaves of trees, the most that would cause lag would crystals depending on the resource pack

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci