• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

survival games 4 chest strategy!

rainbowluigi200

Spectator
Reaction score
hi everyone!this is my chest strategy for survival games 4.

step 1.go to middle and grab a chest(optional)
step 2.go to barn behind spawn
step 3.go to train station
step 4.carefully cross the iron bar path on top of the rail roads
step 5.get the chest at the end of the iron bar path
step 6.get the chest inside one of the train carts
step 7.find the chest underneath the bridge
step 8.get the chest under the fallen tree in the river
step 9 go to plane crash site that isn't too far from the river
step 10.by the time your done finding these chests,it should be nightfall,so go to spawn and wait untill the 1st chest refill
step 11.when the chest refill,you should be all suited up,so your ready for the deathmatch!

thats all the tips i have for this map!next time il be doing teweran survival games!see you then!;)

L

Lululioness

My advice is to have better grammar to be respected :) It's also best to add screenshots or a video for visuals. That's just tips for the next time you post. You're new to the forums, so it's alright :) GL, and the chest route was great!

rainbowluigi200

Spectator
Reaction score
My advice is to have better grammar to be respected :) It's also best to add screenshots or a video for visuals. That's just tips for the next time you post. You're new to the forums, so it's alright :) GL, and the chest route was great!
thanks for the info,but im using a windows 8 update computer,and its impossible to make screeshots like that,also no problem for the route,tomorrow il be making a teweran survival games route!

L

Lululioness

thanks for the info,but im using a windows 8 update computer,and its impossible to make screeshots like that,also no problem for the route,tomorrow il be making a teweran survival games route!
When you're in Minecraft, press F2 to take a screenshot. Or throw your Windows 8 out the window because it's not very compatible with Minecraft :p

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
When you're in Minecraft, press F2 to take a screenshot. Or throw your Windows 8 out the window because it's not very compatible with Minecraft :p
You Kidding right? Windows 8 is GREAT with Minecraft! Just set your graphics card (in-built or otherwise) so that Java is high performance, and you are sorted!

rainbowluigi200

Spectator
Reaction score
dude are you kidding me?!thats all i had to do?oh,well then when the tecnitian(dunno how to spell it....again)comes il ask him if he can do it,k?but for now im gonna do it without screenshots

rainbowluigi200

Spectator
Reaction score
so theres a place with two tier 2 chest?!ive been looking for that for months!tell me how to find them and il upload a video if i can

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Download the map and the area trust me you will find it clue it is near the crash site

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
so theres a place with two tier 2 chest?!ive been looking for that for months!tell me how to find them and il upload a video if i can
Its on to the right of the crashed plain chest. You have to kill leaves and you will find a secret ladder that leads you to a secret room. Also they are 2 double chests that are NOT tier 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci