• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 4 Chest Route

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ahh, my friend and I found that route a while ago, we did it a TAD bit different: after getting the fallen tree we want to the lake and a chest near the lake, then went to climbing tree. (Not saying you copied us, you obviously didn't)

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Ahh, my friend and I found that route a while ago, we did it a TAD bit different: after getting the fallen tree we want to the lake and a chest near the lake, then went to climbing tree. (Not saying you copied us, you obviously didn't)
Me and my friends did get all those chest, but if you are going solo, it seems better to ignore those chests if you already have a stone sword. Unless you need to get a iron.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know how long it takes you to run this chest route in-game, but anything across the river will likely be taken by about the time that you get to the river and grab the chest under it (2 minutes). Maybe this isn't the case, I'm just going based off of my route which happens to be off in that direction. I would safely assume that anyone running my route could get that chest in probably under a minute and a half (I tried to get into a server to time it, but sg 4 wasn't being played on any of the servers I tried). I have been running my route by the train for quite some time, I run up the stairs at corn and then straight to the tracks then I turn to the left, I just watched one of my youtube videos and I looted the chest under the tree at 1:18. Here is a link if you want to see:
. Maybe this doesn't bother you but perhaps you could skip a couple tier 1s that are a little bit out of your way if you already have a weapon to prioritize the tier 2s on your route.

I would also suggest trying to loot the tier 2 that is in the middle of the train if possible, but it is also highly likely that it is taken too. This is a low risk route though, I don't think many people take it so very rarely will you end up dying whilst looting a chest.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
The chest under the river is usually there. I put the other chests in there just so people can see and go if needed. Typically, I go to the castle area and run into someone whom I attempt to kill. But the crane for some reason is rarely taken and the jumping chest above the train station is almost never taken.

MrTheL1

Survivor
Reaction score
I got to the stone brick building outside of spawn, and then run over to the brick building with the helicopter crash across the road

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci