• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 2-The Pink-Floor-House.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I noticed during my last few matches that every time I get to the House with the pink Floor(at the end of the Village, the one with the secret cellar) that only the top Chest is filled. The two double chests and the single one in the cellar are empty, although I was defenitely the first person to reach it. I read a few threads about it, there they said it was a bug that Chests are not refilled sometimes. But these chests were empty, in the beginning and after every refill, during 5 matches. So I wanted to ask:

Are those chests always empty? And why?

Would be nice if i could get a productive and helpfull answer.
Thanks,
Spl1nk.

(P.S.: I am Puzzled about the loot Spawning mechanism itself. How many loot is given into the chests? Are double chests as valuable as two single chests? )

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is still a bug that causes chests not to refill sometimes... But the staff is busy with fixing it :)

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
Thats what i read, too. But this Specific group of chests is ALWAYS empty. If it was only one of the chests, i would not care, but all three are empty everytime.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's i think because they are in a group.. but i found them refilled sometimes.. so its not always

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh, ok, so it is defenitely a bug. I thought,"why bother with chests that are empty anyway?".
Thanks a lot.

To my second question: how many items does a chest get? Is a double chest as valuable as two single ones? Are the chests at the corn filled with better loot than the other chests? Or is the corn just a concentration of normal chests?

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Its random on how much items a chest wil get
  • A double chest counts as 2 normal chests
  • And the corn chest contain better items.. they can contain chain/iron/gold/ and diamonds

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you very much, you helped me a Lot :) I hope we are gonna play against eachnother some day.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I noticed during my last few matches that every time I get to the House with the pink Floor(at the end of the Village, the one with the secret cellar) that only the top Chest is filled. The two double chests and the single one in the cellar are empty, although I was defenitely the first person to reach it. I read a few threads about it, there they said it was a bug that Chests are not refilled sometimes. But these chests were empty, in the beginning and after every refill, during 5 matches. So I wanted to ask:

Are those chests always empty? And why?

Would be nice if i could get a productive and helpfull answer.
Thanks,
Spl1nk.

(P.S.: I am Puzzled about the loot Spawning mechanism itself. How many loot is given into the chests? Are double chests as valuable as two single chests? )
I have experienced similar with other chests. I'm sure that it's a bug and I know that those chests should have something in them.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Thats what i read, too. But this Specific group of chests is ALWAYS empty. If it was only one of the chests, i would not care, but all three are empty everytime.
It happens in lots of chests sadly, and it's part of the bug that it always happens in those chests :( But there is a normal extremely small chance that a chest won't get refilled at all.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Its definatly a bug, because the message said ALL chests got refilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci