• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival, any news?

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
We have been waiting for a stable version on 1.7, and we pretty much have that at the present time, so some time in the very near future.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Please just keep in mind that while what Capt. said is true, and Survival will hopefully be up in the near future, it is still possible for the situation to change. However, let's hope for the best!

jcbat

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, if anything, this made me realize I'm an idiot for believing the previous statements relating the servers comeback.... Im sorry i can understand the IRL issues you guys said were having a couple of weeks ago , but going from set a date, fail in that, then a couple of weeks and now stating "in the near future" just piss me off.... I'm sorry and I'm sorry again, i know survival is Not the priority, i realize that, but it would be better to just say not coming back and stop giving us false hope...

KingFlight

Experienced
Reaction score
What JC said is slighty true.

Player have been expecting a full-time survival server for the past year. First it was going to be a custom plugin with Districts and all of that themed stuff. But when the server came up, it was factions instead, and we were told ' We're working on the plugin, be patient'.

Then it shut-down randomly until the more recent one came online.
Still no themed, and we were told again they were still working on the plugin.

Players used this server for around 1-2.5 months, and then it was closed for ' Matinence '. Keep in mind, that was more than a month before 1.7.

So, is this just a hit and miss? Just like the proposed Walls server or Zedchase ( Been around for this year and no hype around it )

EdgarAE

Tribute
Reaction score
Lol, I gave up hope on survivals return, I am so tired of all of it, they sound like 4th graders that have an excuse after another for forgetting their homework. Not trying to be rude or disrespectful, just laying it out like it is. i'm sorry if i "insult" those that work so "hard" on its return. For about a month it has been "on maintenance" which really means its not being worked on and the server is down. And those that disagree with me, i have pretty much checked on it everyday and everyday its either been white listed, restarting or not there. I like how Capt. said "near future" and Cubes put out a disclaimer for it. i remember around 1 week and a half ago Trin said that they were going to get it up within 2 weeks. Ok its almost 2 where is it? Not here because the server hasn't put it's pants on and gotten to work on it. it is not real life getting in the way anymore it is ignorance. Jump on me and tell me I'm wrong but honestly that is just what it seems like. And, for those of you with the "they were working on 1.7" excuse, well its up now and no ones working on it.

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
This seems to be a recurring issue with the non-sg servers. It happened with Tekkit (after Karoleigh was gone), it's happened with survival and creative several times and also happened with the FTB server which lasted all of about one month? I'd love to see the servers get the attention they deserve but it doesn't seem that anything but SG will get the proper attention.

They're going to say it will be up soon but odds are it wont and then when it finally does it will be down again within a couple months.

EdgarAE

Tribute
Reaction score
It'll be up soon. Chill.
Look at my thread from like October and anyone else's thread they said it'll be up in no time , "in two weeks" in "13-17" days, is it up ? No. Will not calm down until it is back up and running and functional.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci