• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Surviva Games Mall

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Someone should make a map which is just one big mall.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I would if I knew how to download the map. I could make it in single player, but I wouldn't know how to upload it here.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I would if I knew how to download the map. I could make it in single player, but I wouldn't know how to upload it here.
I'm sorry I'm replying to this so late xD If you want to make it in a single player world you can easily get it and post a download link here. You would have to follow these instruction after making the map:

Start > Type in %appdata% > Click roaming > Click the .minecraft folder > There should be a worlds folder somewhere in there. I cannot see where right now as I'm on my phone. I think you should easily be able to find it, though. Then just put it on dropbox or mediafire for the staff to download, whicher works. Hope this helped!

A

arnavm20

Are you making this map? Because if you are i can't wait. Ive been wanting to make a map like this but i remembered i can build.

Gnashna

Platinum
Reaction score
No joke. This idea is genius and I thought of it so many times... But I am kind of lazy and never got to it.. :D I hope that you can make it work!

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
If you aren't making it currently, I could give it a try. It's a nice idea, and I'd like to see something like it.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I had this idea, and started work on it!
What I had started to make was corn in the middle of the shopping centre, with the chests in the middle of the mall. (My formation is like coconut mall, if anyone played mario kart wii :p) With a carpark, a small school and a park nearby.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I had this idea, and started work on it!
What I had started to make was corn in the middle of the shopping centre, with the chests in the middle of the mall. (My formation is like coconut mall, if anyone played mario kart wii :p) With a carpark, a small school and a park nearby.
Mario kart was my life!

Icyshadow1

Spectator
Reaction score
Like everyone else i LOve the idea and would love to healp out with who ever makes it ! ( Interior is going to be a killer )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci