• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Super move?

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought to myself of a move that would be doom for sure against a stronger or better opponent.
It is hard to do but very affective.
You need:
-Flint & Steel
-Bow with 1+ arrows

What you do is while you are running away with the flint & steel in your hand, you do a 360 but at 180 degrees you place fire with the flint & steel usually catching the opponent on fire. Next, almost immediately after placing the fire, you hold the bow and do another 360. As you do this one you pull your bow back and release at 180 degrees or at the opponent. This does the damage of an arrow and puts him on fire. If you time it right it could take a split second to do this move, and it will give you an advantage in the rest of the fight or with running away.

Another move that I advise doing is fish pole, then attack. This throws the player of balance (out of his zone) Giving you an advantage to getting more hits ideally killing him.

Thanks.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm surprised that this didn't get much replies/views since it's a good strategy. Ofcourse for pro's like me those are basics of pvp, but for new/good players this might be really usefull.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
My pro move is I jump over the guy and hit him from behind xD

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hobo hit'n'run tactic : use up all your limited supplies , sword is a last resort. Run into a fight (works best on teams) get hit one or twice,then run out pretending your low on health. The will chase you and then you turn around and light them on fire. While on fire use up your arrows. Then once they turn to run , kill them with your sword. Most of the time this takes a while and if you don't have the tools necessary , just do the same thing except turn around with a sword and pull out when below 5 hearts. They will then follow you no matter how much health they have, run in a circle then turn around and finish him.
Works every time

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
My pro tip is to crouch and hide in a secret spot the whole round and get killed in Deathmatch. :)

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
I like absolutely murdering a team of 3 at corn when they are getting refill and are stupid enough to not make someone in the team stand guard for other people....xD

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
360 bowshot with my eyes closed repeatedly until the person dies.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My super move is to do a 360 NoScope, and precede to inform my victim I had an affair with their mother while reminding them they're a homosexual.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci