• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sunset Plains Survival Games

Tfarce

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a map made by me tfarcenim0418, chuke1999, and Blakey360. It has many chests on it and lots of secret areas. Plus NO WATER BATTLES! It is still in progress, but it will be done soon enough. I'm working on a trailer that should be out soon on my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/tfarcenimminecraft Tank you so much for your time!

Tfarce

Tribute
Reaction score
Also guys, i can't figure out how to put up a pic. It says error every time I try. What file format do I need?

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds cool I love the phrase "no water battles" because I despise water battles

Chuke1999

Spectator
Reaction score
Look on my server its server hub where we can build survival games whenever we want to
Ip: 199.229.251.225:25685

Tfarce

Tribute
Reaction score
Sounds cool I love the phrase "no water battles" because I despise water battles
I have the map done you can see a trailer on the finished maps area. Just search for posts by Tfarce and it will be the top one.

Tfarce

Tribute
Reaction score
I have the map done you can see a trailer on the finished maps area. Just search for posts by Tfarce and it will be the top one.
Also, there are small rivers but thats it. I wanted to put a boat in for ChadTheDJ's pleasure !
:)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci