• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Suggestion] Team Limits

Clayofawesomedudes

Spectator
Reaction score
Before all you clan members go rage on Letme for this, today I got 11 teamed on by 10 Diamond Donors and 1 Friend (JustAHotDog)

Unfair, nuff said.

Currently the Hive has a rule for max teams of 4, its pretty nice. I think most of us will want something like that on MCSG.

Here is a picture of the 11 team after they killed everyone else (9 players shown) Lets see if you can spot all usernames and players! :D

A

arnavm20

I would love that, or make separate servers just for teams and solo players. The thing is, i doubt people will follow that rule. I don't think theres any way to prevent that from happening.

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh I see me. haha. Why wont My avatar change on the forrums ;-;

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
That was for Bran's 1700 game win. I see how that would get annoying. But MCSG is a very active place. And Teaming would be a hard thing to limit. Especially with clan scrims. And Clan battles. I apologize for being that unfair to you.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
That's because it was Branbob83 's 1700th win. Otherwise we would've been either doing 2v2 games or FFAs. I'm sure on your big win games you'd like to spend them having some fun with your friends, and Bran just has a lot of friends c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci