• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Suggestion] Locations, Competition, Community, Downscaling and HG

ThatKawaiiSam

Survivor
Reaction score
Just my opinion xD

Mass Tage Kat Yannick CAmadeusA NagolGames ChadTheDJ ShaiPR7 Giggums

Locations

If you want players simply bring back AU, bring back CA, bring back AS, and just open up a SA server. The servers dont have to have crazy amount of Xime instances, just have a few and make people donate just to get in a game.

Downscaling
Now I thought MCGamer had a dynamic server system..... Oh wait it does, just doesn't work like planned. There doesn't need to be lots of empty lobbies for BG and SoloSG. Get rid of them. Save some money for those other Locations and to overall prolong the uptime of the network.

Competition
People have lost the spark to play SG or anything for that matter because they don't benefit from playing hours on-top of hours on end. So add some money to the mix and people would go crazy. Badlion and MineHQ are doing it so yeah.

Community
Listen, listen, listen,
to the community. Learn from OCN's mistakes and don't just listen to the people on the server, listen to the people on the forums aswell, why, because the people who are on the forums have the courage and the dedicated and care for this server to suggest stuff.

Hunger Games/HG - Good Old MCPVP
The thing that makes me go crazy, is that its called the "M-C-Gamer Network". like its not a Network if all people do is play SG, and even then not many people play SG. In the tech world today companies strive to find that next big thing. In minecraft in the past it would of been SG, that era has passed. Now i believe HG is the next big thing because of the crazy amount of players coming back. However other networks have failed at HG because they code it in 1.8 (smh lol). What is HG? Hunger Games is where you spawn in a randomly generated world and you and you have multiple kits, and they all have special abilities, it is a soup pvp gamemode which I believe alot of the currentl playerbase would enjoy. (PM me if you would like more infomation on this).

Thanks for reading

Last edited:

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just my opinion xD
Locations

If you want players simply bring back AU, bring back CA, bring back AS, and just open up a SA server. The servers dont have to have crazy amount of Xime instances, just have a few and make people donate just to get in a game.
Yeah, that's a pretty good idea. It wouldn't be super easy to do, but I think cutting down on the US servers and adding more is a pretty solid plan.

Downscaling
Now I thought MCGamer had a dynamic server system..... Oh wait it does, just doesn't work like planned. There doesn't need to be lots of empty lobbies for BG and SoloSG. Get rid of them. Save some money for those other Locations and to overall prolong the uptime of the network.
Agreed. We have way more servers than we need.

Competition
People have lost the spark to play SG or anything for that matter because they don't benefit from playing hours on-top of hours on end. So add some money to the mix and people would go crazy. Badlion and MineHQ are doing it so yeah.
I don't know where the money would come from, but it's not a bad idea.

Community
Listen, listen, listen,
to the community. Learn from OCN's mistakes and don't just listen to the people on the server, listen to the people on the forums aswell, why, because the people who are on the forums have the courage and the dedicated and care for this server to suggest stuff.
It's just important to remember that not everyone in the community wants the same thing as you.

Hunger Games/HG - Good Old MCPVP
The thing that makes me go crazy, is that its called the "M-C-Gamer Network". like its not a Network if all people do is play SG, and even then not many people play SG. In the tech world today companies strive to find that next big thing. In minecraft in the past it would of been SG, that era has passed. Now i believe HG is the next big thing because of the crazy amount of players coming back. However other networks have failed at HG because they code it in 1.8 (smh lol). What is HG? Hunger Games is where you spawn in a randomly generated world and you and you have multiple kits, and they all have special abilities, it is a soup pvp gamemode which I believe alot of the currentl playerbase would enjoy. (PM me if you would like more infomation on this).
I am not a fan of that idea. There are already lots of soup pvp servers, and I don't think MCGamer should become another one. Soup pvp can be fun sometimes, but I'd much rather look for gear, learn how to master things like the rod and FNS, and have lots of different strategies to use to kill people. Also, why the heck are you calling it Hunger Games? It has nothing to do with the Hunger Games.

ThatKawaiiSam

Survivor
Reaction score
It's just important to remember that not everyone in the community wants the same thing as you.
True, however they could at least try to appeal to anyone, at the moment I see MCGamer as a network that wont take risks because they feel as if it would backfire.

I am not a fan of that idea. There are already lots of soup pvp servers, and I don't think MCGamer should become another one. Soup pvp can be fun sometimes, but I'd much rather look for gear, learn how to master things like the rod and FNS, and have lots of different strategies to use to kill people. Also, why the heck are you calling it Hunger Games? It has nothing to do with the Hunger Games.
There are only a few soup servers remaining and HG is back on the rise. The problem is that those networks are only 1.8, and that's where I believe MCGamer can appeal to these old nostalgic players. And it is called MC-Hunger Games

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci