• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stupidest Ban Appeals Ever!?

AshlandGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just been watching a YouTuber called ********** and it's a series of ban appeals.

The funniest one was
"Dear *****

I got banned for cheating. I was at school. I think my mom or sister installed hacks because they hate Minecraft. Please unban me"

Then this guy replied "ok I guess I can tell you I work for planet Minecraft and I need to review the server. Please unban me and make a admin, thank you"

The other one is so stupid "My son got banned for telling you he had X-rays. Please unban him or I'll see a lawyer"

It's so funny! XD

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
It's funny because these things are actually said xD And they probably happen a lot more often then you think.

Zoey

Platinum
Reaction score
I've seen one that said "Unban me I am SkyDoesMinecraft's ALT. If you don't unban me I will tell me viewers to ddos you.

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
Well you have no idea what I have seen xD , but I am not sure if I am allowed to tell you + Those people may feel bad if they come across this (would not call out names, but they would probably recognise themselves).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci