• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stuck warping back at start

Reaction score
Server number= 8
time 9pm eastern
The start of the game I would run forward then I would warp back to the starting post and over and over till I got hit and died. Then when I became spectator it was happening till I got kicked for a doner :(

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So while in game, you joined in as a spectator but it never teleported you to the right map? Did you try teleporting to another player?

Reaction score
No I entered the game as a tribute in the waiting lobby and when we went to the start of the games i was a tribute. Every time I would walk a few blocks forward and then I will pull be back to the starting block even after the game has started. I got hit a few times and that pushed me to a different block and the same thing there walk a few blocks forward and then I would get pulled back to that block.

_PeaceKeeper_

Spectator
Reaction score
This would also happen to be, I also saw it occur to other players in different games. They were just killed because they could not get away.

Jo351

Spectator
Reaction score
I am here to confirm this glitch. When the countdown reached 0 I tried sprinting towards the center but kept teleporting back ~2 blocks for every 3 I moved. After I died and turned into a spec the issue resolved it self. Too bad I wasn't recording at the time...

Jo351

Spectator
Reaction score
Jo351, at start or when you were a spectator?
I was a tribute at the time. My best guess is the code stopping me from leaving the starting block glitched out and continued to warp me backwards. I have not had the issue again.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright, if it happens again, let us know!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci