• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HUB Stuck out of world and can't get back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miccelli

Spectator
Reaction score
Service: Hub
Server Number: au.mcgamer.net
Time (With timezone): UTC+10 (Sydney, timezone)

Issue: I am outside of the world, and below the world it doesn't allow you to go there, so I'm continuously falling, and getting kicked for flying, also I can't compass out because when I get tp'd the compass closes, and I don't have enough time to press the spawn button.

(Could you possibly go into FTP and then go into the spawn world, then somewhere it will come up with all the players file, and delete mine, making me seem like a new player and go to spawn at login?)

Or can someone tp me out of there, with some skype contact of sort, I can notify you when I log in so you can teleport me out before I get kicked.

Thanks
- Miccelli

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've had the same issue before. It took me forever to get out of there by teleporting as fast as possible. Hopefully the issue will be resolved. In the meantime, try private messaging a staff member to help you out. :)

JeremyCastillo

Tribute
Reaction score
Uh oh my suggestion it to hop on the teamspeak and have a mod hel you with that if you need the ip to the tea speak here it is ts.mcgamer.net

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got him teleported. Situation resolved, report closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci