• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stuck at "Logging In"

RueIsAwesome

Spectator
Reaction score
I was playing Minecraft and I left a server. It had been working just fine, but when I tried to join another server, it wouldn't join. It got stuck on "Loging in..." but eventually said end of stream. I tested it on many servers but it wont stop. HELP?

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
This probably meant that you were trying to connect to a server that wasn't full, but it filled just as you clicked and you couldn't connect to it. Just try another server and see if that will work.

If not, here is a troubleshooting thread that may help you.

RueIsAwesome

Spectator
Reaction score
It is still doing it. I also know that it isn't full as it had 10/24. I have tried many other servers but it still happens. Help?

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Perhaps move your .minecraft folder to the desktop and try to reinstall Minecraft and if it works, then delete the .minecraft folder that is on the desktop because somehow it was not updated/corrupted.

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
Perhaps move your .minecraft folder to the desktop and try to reinstall Minecraft and if it works, then delete the .minecraft folder that is on the desktop because somehow it was not updated/corrupted.
I had a similar problem and this fixed it for me :)
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci