• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stuck and can`t get down

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
So I recently went to USMCgamer while it was under construction, so I didn`t know the jump pads sent you 100 or so blocks up, so I used the one by the Survival games logo, and I flew right onto the logo, but not on it, I came close, but I fell where it always says `You don`t have permission for this area", so whenever I go down, I get the message, and I can't recover in time, cannot use the compass or cry for help, so I need to find a way to get down....

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. Open Minecraft.
  2. Add mcsg manual IP's for example, us1.mcsg.in until you find one in lobby.
  3. Play the game and then when you die, you will be in the hub, probably not in the are where it says you cannot be.

Hope this helps you. I'm not sure if this will work. :oops:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
  1. Open Minecraft.
  2. Add mcsg manual IP's for example, us1.mcsg.in until you find one in lobby.
  3. Play the game and then when you die, you will be in the hub, probably not in the are where it says you cannot be.
Hope this helps you. I'm not sure if this will work. :oops:
I am trying that right now.

EDIT: no luck....

Chris_9999_

Survivor
Reaction score
You could try /hub. However, if you can't type then you might just have to contact an admin to help you :/.

_Lylee

Spectator
Reaction score
If all else fails try re-downloading minecraft. Remember to save all your server IPs somewhere if you try ^_^ if it doesn't work then sorry for telling you to do it :/

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Just play a game and when you die do /hub and then really quickly open chat and hit up then Enter, that should work

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I was stuck above the Creative portals for a few days when the Hub first opened. I did ask several Sr. Mods to help, but eventually I got off through perserverence - I simply kept trying to move in one direction until I got out. Dunno.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Try join a normal game directly (e.g: us1.mcsg.in) and then do /hub. It should work.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
/hub sends you back to the location in which you left the hub. In this person't case, it'd tp them back to where they're stuck.

I'd suggest contacting an admin or developer on TS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci