• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strategy

nickzking

Spectator
Reaction score
In this thread we will be talking about strategy. Tell us your strategy like how to get kills easier, find more chest, or how to last long in the game.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved to Tips and Strategies.

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
I guess I'll post some of mine.

Tip #1 - Use Flint and Steel when taking out teams or someone with better stuff than you.
This helps me a lot. Each tick of fire takes half a heart each time. Usually takes a decent amount of health away.

Tip #2 - Have a chest route.
I never had a route till around my 400th game. I used to walk around aimlessly looking for chests. Now, I have a chest route with good chests on most MCSG maps. Note: Make sure to have some Tier 2 chests on this route (I would go on YouTube to find these routes)

Tip #3 - Practice.
I know this is a cheesy last tip, but practice makes perfect. I know that practicing helped me A LOT! I used to be one of those nooby players walking around with leather armor and an axe. I have practiced and practiced and I have gotten a whole lot better.

PM me if you have any questions about my tips.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
To kill someone with alot of good armor early in-game just wait till they acces a chest then strike! You can probably land a good 3 hits if not more which will give you a huge advantage in the fight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci