• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strategy for Survival Games 1

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
I was debating whether to say my strategy, but I'll tell you. At the start, when still on your pedestal, I say: Don't go to the boat dock! then: It's a trap! Then I end up getting the whole boat dock. :D Then I am pretty much good on food, have full leather armor, and a stone sword. After the boat dock, I go to the island nearest to it with the big bridge connecting it to the mainland. After looting all of those chests, I stay around the general area of the corn and kill people there and get their loots. By now, I'm geared up enough to take refill. I take it and commence pwning everybody else's faces. :p

P.S. If you want to, you can tell us your SG1 strategy in the comments below.

P.P.S.
Unknown.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg
#demcatz

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
^I use stuff like that on maps too :p Like on breeze island, I say stuff like:
'Come on my team, all 5 of us are going to the big ship, ok?'

And I don't even have a team and just take everything :p another tip for sg1, if you have only ok loot, shift in the trees and just watch the careers who are sure to be there. Soon, they will leave for the boat, and so therefore run out of your tree, grab the neccesarys and then run. I guess that's kinda obvious, but I got full iron and an iron sword by doing this and before all I had was 3 bits of dyed ;eather armour and a wooden sword.

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score

And I don't even have a team and just take everything :p another tip for sg1, if you have only ok loot, shift in the trees and just watch the careers who are sure to be there. Soon, they will leave for the boat, and so therefore run out of your tree, grab the neccesarys and then run. I guess that's kinda obvious, but I got full iron and an iron sword by doing this and before all I had was 3 bits of dyed ;eather armour and a wooden sword.
Spider tribute, spider-tribute, does whatever a spider-tribute does. Leaps from trees, gets the loots, he's spider-tribute!

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score

Oh btw I also use things like: crap I dropped the diamond sword, and alright, which one of you 4 picked up my iron chest plate? also: Thanks Chuck Norris! You are an awesome teammate!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci