• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strategies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joemzone

Tribute
Reaction score
What's your strategy?

My one is to stay on the tree-tops so I can get apples if I starve, it also helps my arrows. What I also do is look in the pre-game chats to see who is on a team so when I get to the cornicopia, I know who to kill first so they don't get a chance to get stronger

Apple

Tribute
Reaction score
I get a team together, then we go to the middle get supplies. Then kill everyone who decides to stay, and start hunting everyone down. That's how I do it, usually with some friends though because its hard to trust strangers that you don't know.

Maunaloa

Tribute
Reaction score
Mine is get supplies get out think of it later because u have no idea what u can encounter next

Planty_98

Spectator
Reaction score
I usually get an alliance of two, each getting one chest at the cornucopia, then splitting the profits. We usually search for hidden chests and secrets during the day, and camp the night out at ruins or on the treetops. We try to stay as a team for as long as we can until the bottom two, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci