• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strategies to use against forcefielders?

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I ran into one today, who killed my streak, sadly couldnt record him, but nevermind.
I was wondering if people could give tips against these guys as conventional strategies like strafing don't work due to the forcefield

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Forcefield only affects sword pvp, so try to stay away from that and use secondary weapons.

You could run a little, light him on fire and then riddle him with arrows. Once you get him lown enough, you go in and kill him once and for all.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Forcefield only affects sword pvp, so try to stay away from that and use secondary weapons.

You could run a little, light him on fire and then riddle him with arrows. Once you get him lown enough, you go in and kill him one and for all.
Cheers

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Plop a Flint and Steel down, and then try and bow him to death. Maybe try to get a sword hit or two in there, then repeat. He'll eventually die.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I use a mix of flint and steel and bow and arrow.
If I have flint on me, I tend to light them on fire, this deals good damage and I can get kills pretty easily.
If not, I lure them into a fairly straight, narrow, path. I then fire away until they're weak enough for a kill. Another alternative is to simply run until you run into somebody else and have them back you up.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
What you want to do is run away til you're in a narrow gap, like the one right next to the Stone Brick Building/Prison on Sg4 - it's located in between 2 fences. Go through there and get 2 full charged bow shots on them; this HAS to be done after you've regened after already encountering the hacker, or else they'll run away, knowing they have much less health. The hacker, assuming you're lowish and being overconfident, will genuinely rush into you and assume that you're near death, when you obviously aren't. Run into them and block hit - this will help a lot if they don't do it AND you may be able to get an equal amount of hits because you're in a confined space. If you get knocked back, shoot them once and rush back in.

You can also place down flint and steel and quickly go in for the kill with a sword; they probably won't die if they have really good armour, but they should be near death in most instances (assuming they have full iron). A few full-charged bow shots would do the trick.

How I deal with Forcefielders :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci