• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strategies that make you better at Survival Games!

Keralix

Tribute
Reaction score
Here are some of my personal tips on how you can improve yourself on the survival games! I'm going to be telling you some of my tricks that i have learned then some of them i have learned from my friends, and Youtube! First of all there are some very simple tips that im going to go over just to make people not target you and then some other combat ones that will give you the extra edge on opponits.

GENERAL TIPS
- Don't brag about how good you are or tell someone that you killed them that one time. This Might just get you more people to target you right from the start. Myself i have seen a lot of people do this and they are my first targets.
- If you do team don't betray,this just makes you more enemies and not worth the risk of people seeing this and targeting you.
- Don't have a bright colorful skin that people can see from miles away. (My skin is a Ghille Suit.)
- Never tell where you are going unless your in a skype call just saying all these ramdom places when your not there. (I do it all the time to get the refill for sponsors.)
TEAMING
- If you do team i would suggest you to skype team. Skype teams often do a lot better in the end and the chance of them betraying you go down a lot. Skype is a free download at this site http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/
- As I said before don't betray because it will get back to you in the end.
- Personally I only team with my friends in real life, when i do team I do very well but keep in mind to share all the loot. No one likes a hog.
- Communication is KEY in teaming. With out Communication what is the point of teaming that's why Skype teams do so much better.
COMBAT TIPS
- Strafe (Run around) your opponent. This will result in you hitting them more than they can hit you.
- Jump-crit your opponents in in a confined area where you cannot strafe. This results in extra damage. (Jump and hit at the same time.)
- Jump behind your opponents if you're on a higher platform than them, then attack from behind. This is unexpected, and they will take a moment to notice. (Don't jump to far down might have hacks like force field and just turn to hit you once when you fall.)
- Surprise your opponent by attacking them from behind, allowing you to get in some hits before they even realize what's going on. You may even land in 3 hits before they even realize what's going on. (May not work on pros or people that have 7.1 surround sound headphones.)
- If you're being chased, run away and don't look back. So many people make this mistake. For windows you can hit F5 to look back at your enemy.
- Look behind yourself every now and then. So then no one can pull a surprise attack on you.
- If followed, go round blocks whilst your opponent is after you, and lose them. Then, surprise them with an attack from behind! If you pull this off right you will have that minecraftian wishing he never chased you!
- ORGANIZATION IS KEY!!! Meaning I have my sword on the first square, then my bow, and if I have it Flint and steel goes on the third square. Followed by my food and maybe a fishing poll if I ant to annoy people >:)
- Block-Hitting, It is a combat art that people with 2 mouse buttons can take advantage of very easily, giving them an extra edge. This is when you click your right and left mouse button at the same exact time causing it to Block-Hit. You take less damage while still dealing the same amount of damage!
LEARN THE MAP
- Before you aspect winning you got to learn the maps before you can really have a chance against other players. You can do the following: Just play the game you will learn where those chests are, Download the maps and just look not in a real game or, When you die just fly around looking for chests, but i really do advise you to use the first 2 methods.
- You got to remember where those flanking points are and where corn is to find where corn is just hit f3 and it will tell you your x,y, and z coordinates.

Well those are my tips and tricks on how to become a better player on the survival games. I hope i helped you become a better player and maybe have more fun with the game. I do have one more tip to give you which is just stay calm don't get mad or frustrated. (This HELPS A TON!)

May the odds ever be in your favor!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci